Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum
Fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin types. This potent dose of non-irritating Vitamin C is stabilized by botanically-derived ferulic acid to deliver optimal antioxidant benefits and improve the appearance of skin.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards 2016, Dermascope 2016
Winner of the Serum Category, Natural Beauty Awards, Nature & Health, 2016
All skin types including sensitive
• Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant protects the skin from the oxidative damage of UV rays and improves elasticity by increasing collagen production. It also relieves the appearance of hyperpigmentation by helping to inhibit tyrosinase (a key driver of melanin production), reduces skin redness to even skin tone and soothes inflammation to help slow down the aging process of skin.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be absorbed by the skin for maximum results.
• Vitamin E: sourced from avocado; antioxidant-rich to prevent free radical damage; anti-inflammatory that heals, repairs and hydrates to even skin tone and improve overall appearance of the skin; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve skin health; absorbs UV to protect the skin from sun damage.
• Botanical Ferulic Acid: powerful antioxidant naturallyderived from the leaves of plants, prevents sun damage and the appearance of aging; stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
• Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): high antioxidant content to prevent free radical damage; source of lutein that improves skin photo protection, skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
• Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): tones and refreshes the skin, antioxidant-rich to protect against free radical damage; additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content to help protect against the signs of aging; astringent properties help to balance oil production.
• Avocado: antioxidant that protects against environmental factors that lead to aging skin; moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin; rich in Vitamins A, D, and E to increase suppleness of the skin; contains omega 3 fatty acids to promote tissue regeneration to heal and nourish the skin; source of amino acids that supply nutrients to nourish the skin and strengthen the connective tissue that keeps the skin smooth and elastic; collagen booster to diminish the signs of aging; additional avocado oil allows for better absorption of the benefits from avocado as well as increased Vitamin E benefits.
• Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.